Alphonso mangoes are considered to be among the most superior varieties of the fruit in terms of sweetness, richness and flavor. Alphonso mangoes have a rich, creamy, tender texture and are low in fiber content, with a delicate, creamy pulp. These characteristics make Alphonso one of the most in-demand cultivars. The skin of a fully ripe Alphonso mango turns bright golden yellow with a tinge of red which spreads across the top of the fruit. The flesh of the fruit is golden saffron colour. It has TSS of 19.00 degree Brix.
Size : 250g to 300g
- Mangoes are harvested scientifically and then transported of an APEDA approved pack house.
- Then the Mangoes go through Vapour Heat Treatment/ Hot Water Treatment/ Irradiation Treatment depending on the protocol prescribed for the country to which the Mangoes are exported.
- Phytosanitary inspection is done by PQ department of India before shipment. ( For some country the PQ inspection is done jointly by PQ inspector from Importing country and Indian PQ inspector).
- 3 kg net CFB Box (10 to 12 Mangoes per box) or
- 5 kg net CFB Box (16 to 20 Mangoes per box)
- Each Mango is covered with Foam Net.
- All ventilation holes in the box are covered with net screen mesh.
Shipment by: Air/ Sea