It is a leading commercial variety of North India. The fruits are medium in size, oblong to oblong-oblique in shape, with yellow color. Fruit quality is excellent and keeping quality is good. It is a mid-season variety.
Size : 250g to 300g
- Mangoes are harvested scientifically and then transported of an APEDA approved pack house.
- Then the Mangoes go through Vapour Heat Treatment/ Hot Water Treatment/ Irradiation Treatment depending on the protocol prescribed for the country to which the Mangoes are exported.
- Phytosanitary inspection is done by PQ department of India before shipment. (For some country the PQ inspection is done jointly by PQ inspector from Importing country and Indian PQ inspector).
- 3 kg net CFB Box (10 to 12 Mangoes per box) or
- 5 kg net CFB Box (16 to 20 Mangoes per box)
- Each Mango is covered with Foam Net.
- All ventilation holes in the box are covered with net screen mesh.
Shipment by : Air/ Sea