It is considered as one of the best mango varieties, which is famous for its fruit quality, attractive fruit and pulp colour, taste and good shelf life. it is mostly grown in Gujarat and Maharashtra. It is Available from May to July.
Size: 250g to 300g
- Mangoes are harvested scientifically and then transported of an APEDA approved pack house.
- Then the Mangoes go through Vapour Heat Treatment/ Hot Water Treatment/ Irradiation Treatment depending on the protocol prescribed for the country to which the Mangoes are exported.
- Phytosanitary inspection is done by PQ department of India before shipment. ( For some country the PQ inspection is done jointly by PQ inspector from Importing country and Indian PQ inspector).
- 3 kg net CFB Box (10 to 12 Mangoes per box) or
- 5 kg net CFB Box (16 to 20 Mangoes per box)
- Each Mango is covered with Foam Net.
- All ventilation holes in the box are covered with net screen mesh.
Shipment by : Air/ Sea